Moka Coffee Bean
- Packaging: 200 g
- Description: Moka coffee belongs to the Arabica's product line. The bean has elongated shape and wavy groove in the middle. Moka coffee has a light, seductive aroma. The sour taste turns into specially bitter aftertaste. The coffee has light brown color after brewing. Moka coffee is a great choice for those who love coffee milk.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Storage: Keep in dry and cool place
- EXP: See the packaging
- Coffee Brewing Instructions:
- Pre-heat the cup and coffee filter with hot water.
- Put 3 - 4 tablespoons of coffee (about 15 - 20g) into Phin filter. Gently shake the Phin filter to help the coffee surface even. Put the damper on top of coffee and press it slightly.
- Pour 25ml of boiling water in the filter to make coffee.
- Fill the filter with 45ml of boiling water. Place the lid on top. It takes about 5 minutes to have a cup of coffee.
- Add milk or sugar if desired. Enjoy!